GEMS FOR SCIENCE
We had shaving foam, food colouring, water and our jar ready for the rain activity we would carry out with our students within the scope of our science theme. We introduced our materials to the students. We filled a jar with water, sprayed shaving foam on it, and finally dripped food colouring. After watching the image occured, we talked about rain and clouds.
• Getting to know the materials we will use in the activity,
• Making preparations for the activity with the materials we know,
• Completing the activity using the materials prepared.
• Experiment and observation skills
• Education on cosmic
• Establishing cause-effect relationships