GEMS FOR MATHEMATICS
For our activity with our students in our math theme, we had our cardboard drawings and crayons ready. After introducing our materials and shapes to the students, we talked about shapes and how many corners they had. We gave the crayons to our students and told them which shape and colour to paint in English.
• Getting to know the materials we will use in the activity,
• Making preparations for the activity with the materials we know,
• Completing the activity using the materials prepared.
• Knows the English names of the shapes and the differences between them.
• Knows colours in English.
• Knows how many corners the shapes have.